At 09:18 25/03/2007 +0100, Harold Fuchs wrote:
If *I* send a message via TB e-mail, [...] [t]he message does *not* end up in *every* e-mail user's inbox. How do I know? Because it doesn't end up in *my* e-mail inbox.

This is a published *feature* of Google's mail service, which you choose to use (and nothing to do with this or any list). See Google Mail's help text:

<quote>
Messages you send to yourself only appear in your inbox when you are the sole recipient of the message. In order to prevent your inbox from becoming cluttered, the following types of messages appear in 'Sent Mail,' but not in your inbox:
 * Messages that you 'Cc:' or 'Bcc:' to yourself
 * Messages sent to a mailing list you've subscribed to
 * Messages you send to an email account that forwards to your Gmail account
</quote>

I suspect that this is unwise, but that's another issue ...

Brian Barker