I use OO ver 2.0 in two  Win XP laptops.

In one of them OO works perfectly. The other,  "Insert / Chart" command icon is
grey and inoperable. The pie icon on the standard toolbar also has no color and
no action.  Charts which are visible on good version in various files are not
shown on disabled version.  I can however insert a sample bar chart using
"Insert / Object/ Ole/ Chart, and some edit functions on it are operable.

OO has been reinstalled on disabled version, and did not solve issue. I believe
it worked fine when initially installed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks / Jack

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Need Mail bonding?