Hi,

Do you know you sent your email three times?
You don't say what OS you are using.
There are installation instructions here
<http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/instructions.html>

Tom

On 25 Mar 2007, at 09:42, victor guarino wrote:

Today I learned of openoffice and heartily want to
become a contributing member and to help the
membership grow. A salesperson told me of its
existence. He guided mw to 1. Got to openoffice.org
and download the .exe file for Windows.2.Intall
openoffice.3.Verify that it works, and 4 remove any
instances od MS Office.
I got home and immediately followed through. It was
working fine until it got into the 70's folders where
it reported some disc error. I clicked on run to
continue to installation but got nowhere.Is there
something I did wrong? I'd appreciate any advice you
can give.
Thankyou,
Victor Guarino; [EMAIL PROTECTED]