Chris Hills <bellbird.chris <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> I have loaded up the lastest version of open office and I can not get the
> dictionary to work.
> I have looked at the FAQ but to no avail. I am trying to use the English
> Australian version.
>
> Has anyone got any suggestions ??
>
> Cheers

Hi Chris,

I created and maintain the Australian English dictionary files for
OpenOffice.org.

Many people have used the instructions I provide on the following page to
successfully install the Australian English dictionary files. You may wish to
give them a go.

http://www.justlocal.com.au/clients/oooau/

Regards,

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.JustLocal.com.au
Latest versions of Australian English dictionary files for OpenOffice.org,
Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, IE, Opera and other projects.

PS. As Chris is not subscribed, I have sent him a link to check responses
using Gmane.