can anyone tell me how to search the archives for this group?
I access this group through seamonkey on windows OS.I use GMAIN which asks me how many messages to download, I usually guestimate the number. Using seamonkey what do I have to do search the archives. When I try the search from the tools menu I am only able to search the messages I have actually downloaded.
OOo 2.2 is being downloaded as we speak.... can't wait to try it out

kevin jones