I tried installing a CD of OpenOffice 2.0 from Flexiety.com but continue to get
the above error message, whether doing the express install, custom install to
hard drive, or custom install when installing only the additional elements to
the hard drive.  Flexiety has not yet replied to my service request. Can anyone
help me address this problem?

Did I get a bad disk from Flexiety or is it another issue? (I have disabled my
internet antivirus/spyware software before installing). I queried on the error
code and found the same error code but with a different directory after
"reading from file....OpenOffice.org 2.0...."

Joanna