Check out the guides at:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html

Dave Anderson wrote:
Greetings,

    I have used Excel for years, but I can't find the equivalent keystrokes between Excel
and Calc. For instance, I don't know how to set the default paste setting to use the
target (spreadsheet) format. Also, I use the Alt-enter keystroke to create a text list
within a cell. I can't find these in "Help". I'm using MS Vista on a new HP
machine.

    Is there a translation guide for MS Office keystrokes to OpenOffice
keystrokes ?

Respectfully,
Dave Anderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]