Gerhard Botha wrote:

> I have the same problem as indicated on issue 74732. A fix is given as
> CWS dba23a. What is this and where do I find it?
>
> I have XP SP2, OOo 2.2, Mysql 5.0.37 community and latest jdbc connector.
>
> I can connect to MySQL and see tables etc in Base. The moment I double
> click them, OOo crashes.
>

> Gerhard Botha
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Welcome to the shambles.  What you're after is a ChildWorkSpace.  I did my
best but they seem to be all over the place.  I did get
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=+%22CWS+dba23a%22+site:openoffice.org&num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&filter=0
a Google search  disclosing a lot of mail reader references.  It's a little
ironic that you have this problem because no one had the nouse to provide a
link yet, in your own message, you make no effort to ease the path of those
whose help you seek by providing a link to the issue.