No, OpenOffice will not open works files. Only works will.

On 6 Apr 2007, at 14:11, Gordon wrote:

Arthur Higginbottom wrote:

Hi.

Can anyone please help with the following problem

Due to circumstances I need not need to explore I had to uninstall
openoffice org and before I can re install I need to access Microsoft
Works (wks) and Word (doc) files . I have tried all the avenues I can
dream up without success. Can anyone help please.

Replies to Arthur Higginbottom  on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards.

A.H.

Are you saying that you cannot re-install Works? Open Office will open Works
files.....I don't quite understand what your problem is.