Hello,

I have an .odb data source backed by an .ods spreadsheet with several
sheets. Every sheet in the spreadsheet has an area (rows 150 to 189)
with the data I need in my .odt text file. I can print merge mail choosing
the row range, everything fine.
The problem is that 3 of my 23 base fields (or sheet columns) do not show
the appropiate format in the .odt text file: they lack the "." separator and
the decimal numbers after the separator. Editing the Base table I found
that all field types are Text[VARCHAR] except for those 3, which are
Decimal[DECIMAL]. I tried changing cell formats in the spreadsheet but
could not fix the problem. How does Base decide field types? How can I
modify that?

Help please!
Marcos