To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "TQ.Hung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Support the project

On Monday April  09 2007 6:05 pm, TerryJ wrote:
TQ.Hung wrote:
> Dear Sir/ Madam !
>

> My name's Hung. I'm working as a project manager in Technological
> Application and Production Company -TECAPRO
>
> Which use Open Office software for education's purpose, therefore
> we need your support in this project interm of Empowerment Letter
> .
>
> I'm hope to receive your repply asap because on 16th April, 2007
> I'm going to submit the tender document
>
> Support:
>   Technological Application and Production Company Ministry of
> Defence-TECAPRO
>
>   Add: No 18 A Cong hoa Ward 12 - Tan Binh District -HCMc - Viet
> Nam No  24 Nguyen Truong To- Ba Dinh - Ha Noi - Viet Nam
>
>   Lot 2 - Network  Equipents-PC:
>   Development Support Project for Higher Education Traning in
> Informatics and
>   Communication funded by Japan Government's ODA in 2006.
>
>   Bidder:
>   Project Management Board of "Development Support Project for
> Higher Education Training in Informatics and Communication " -
> Hanoi Technology University.
>
>   Suit 805, 8th Floor, Ta Quang Buu Library Building, Hanoi
> Technology University
>   Add: No.1 Dai CO Viet Str., Hanoi.
>   Tel: 04 2153270 - 04 8681954
>   Fax : 04 8694539 - 04 8684946
>
> Ta Quoc Hung
> Best Regards
> TECAPRO Co.
> 24 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
> Tel:  (84) 4 7163914
> Fax: (84) 4 7162452
> Mobile: (84) 988714779
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What do you mean by "empowerment letter"?  One of the following
pages may provide what you require:
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html
http://www.openoffice.org/licenses/PDL.html

Copy to Hung.

Sorry,Hung,

Attachments are stripped from postings to the list, so your letter did not arrive.

Can you explain in more detail what is needed and we may be able to point you in the right direction.

This list is manned by volunteers who, in general, have no official status with openoffice.org which is an open source software project.

Russell

Please reply _only_ to users@openoffice.org