On 4/10/07, Johnny Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I answered a question like that the other day, wasn't it yours?
Unfortunately I don't have any time to do it again right now, but you can
search for everything that have been written here to this list at
http://www.openoffice.org/, click support and…I don't remember exactly but I
think you will find it.

Maybe you aren't subscribed to this list? Just in case I send this to your
email address as well as the list, hope you don't mind.

Johnny Andersson

I checked both my mail folders and the archive on OOo and didn't see a
reply.  However, I got several to this message.  Thanks to Johnny, Dan
and Brian for replying to this.

Not only does the solution given do what I want, it seems like it
might be even more flexible and useful than what Word provides.
(Different, but better. :)

Thank you all very much!

Chris