Elena Sokolenko wrote:
Good afternoon.
 I can't download the program. When I try to install the program the sistem
wrote: The Installation Wizard cannot be run properly bacause  you are
logged is as a user without suffisient administrator  rights  for this
sistem. What am I doing wrong?

With Windows, there are two types of users, Administrator and User. An administrator has full rights to do a lot of things on the computer, including install software. Ordinary users are not allowed to do many things. It would appear that you are an ordinary user, who does not have rights to install software. You will have to log in as administrator or arrange for someone who can, to install OpenOffice.