Hi
I have just subscribed to this list and have not seen any messages yet so I hope that my query has not been asked too many times before. I have several partially completed documents (I am a genealogist) but have not worked on some of them for a few weeks. Today I opened one to do some work on it only to find that it was now a "Read only" file. I checked another one and found it was the same. Can somebody please tell me what I have done wrong and how do I open these documents to alter them and keep on working on them? I have tried unsuccessfully to find an answer in "Help".

Regards
Jim Yeoman