Hi!

Switching to linux of course sounds interesting, if you don't need to use any special programs, but, for instance, most of engineering companies (like my company) should use windows, because they need to work with microstation, autocad and other propriety cad software documents. In this case, factor limiting switching to openoffice.org, is lack of reliable PIM application. I tried most of applications listed in this discussion and Evolution is only which at least under linux is more or less useful and similar to outlook (which also is vary important to painless switching), but porting to windows seems stopped. So, I'm still with Thunderbird and "memory eater" Sunbird, other colleges - with outlook.

Andis