And, in case you don't already know this, many "modern" distros of Linux --
like Ubuntu and Kubuntu and my personal favorite Mepis -- are available as
boot CDs ..... you can boot them from your Windows computer and try them out
without installing them and without changing one byte on the Windows
computer itself .... a GREAT way to try out various Linux distros and see
which one fits you best.

kennM

On 4/15/07, Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rob wrote:
> Ale wrote:
>> Which are 100% free gratis software i can use at work in office?
>>
>> I ask for windows software due to i have no idea about what Linux is!
>>
>> Abou Linux which gratis distribution should i use first?
>>

>> Best regards, Ale, Italy
>>

> Openoffice.org is free and the Italian version works very well
>
> http://it.openoffice.org/

You do not need to use Linux the Windows version of Openoffice works
great.

However Ubuntu Linux is worth a look.

http://www.ubuntu.com/