On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:09:59 +0200
Johnny Andersson wrote:

> Seems like, since a few days back, MOST of what I send to this list
> makes [EMAIL PROTECTED] send a mail to me telling me that
> what I sent never got through. Still, it feels like it did, but I am
> not sure.
>
> Anyone who knows where this [EMAIL PROTECTED] belongs? Does
> it have anything to do with this list?
> Could it have anything to do with Gmail?

Looks to me like balwantsingh no longer has that email address. The
mailer then tries to advise the reply-to, which is the list, informing
it of the missing email address. Doesn't get the response it expects, so
emails the sender address.

We need to unsubscribe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Michael
Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.