I do not know whether I can translate the abov-mentioned question correctly
but I have problems with OpenOffice.org.Calc corresponding to Excel. How can
I underline a complete (case, cell ? e.g. A1,A2,C3,H5 etc.) and not only a
word within this case A1,A5,B6,H3 for instance. In Excel this is possible.
I hope you understood what I mean and are looking forward to getting  your
answer. Many thanks in advance.

You could use cell borders. Have a look on the toolbar for an icon
that will drop down and show you the options that you have. You can
have one on the bottom of the cell, around the whole cell, on the
left, etc...

This would put a line under the entire cell without regard to the
words within the cell...

Trust this is what you are looking for.

/paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates