Hi there, Just wanting to say how much I love your product and having been
using it for the last week. As I was downloading it; a box popped up asking
to perhaps contribute to the open office programme. As a possible
contribution I was just thinking; when I write an assignment for a
university paper I almost always have a word target for a certain section of
the report/assignment, as a possibility maybe you could add a function in
your open office writer program which caters to an alarm or signal which
would indicate you have reached it?

All the best for the open source movement and your products
Cheers!!!

Hamish Nair
New Zealand Student