On Wednesday 04 April 2007 13:23, myron joseph wrote:
> When using Oo labels  templet for Avery labels #5160 .   It prints
> all but the last row of labels.   2/3 of the last row across prints .
> The bottom address line didn't print.    On print page preview it
> shows all 30 labels.    It seems to be lacking a1/2" of printing in
> the templet print program.      I have checked everything else and
> haven't been able to correct the problem.

Do they print starting out at the correct location?

On my printer, I always have to adjust down the top margin before the labels
line up with the printing, and I use 5160s too. Doesn't matter whether I use
plain paper or labels, the top margin is always off with the stock template.

Bob

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]