Jerry Kerrisk wrote:
I have been a Microsoft Office user for some years - I decided to try Open Office.

I have installed Open Office 2.1 on my Mac (a G3 iBook running Mac OS 10.3.9). I have X11 running. When I click on the OpenOffice.org 2.1 icon I get an X11 terminal window and then Open Office Writer starts and I get window where I can write a letter, etc. But I can't see how to get to the other applications in Open Office.

How do I access - calc, base, etc.?

Jerry F Kerrisk
Santa Fe, NM 87507
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you open OpenOffice, click on New and all will be revealled!

Hope this helps

Terry W