Hi,

here's a mail delivery problem with mails from users@openoffice.org;
I still have not received all mails from this thread (even my own mail). So I've no other possibility as to do it this way ...

An additional comment to my last posting:

Another problem is caused in CTL.
CTL needs to be activated and used in a correct way.

An example for testing and showing the results of different
settings with CTL:

File: CTL_90d.odt
File size: 105 Kb
File ID: 1308929