???

Where in your original message did you mention anything about voice
dictation?  All I saw was the lines I quoted.  Also, what foul language
did I use?  I used a commonly used acronym that's often used on the net
to show extreme surprise.  Your note was simply an attack on IBM, that
as far as I could tell was completely unwarranted, given all that they
have done for Linux over the years, including take on SCO in this
shakedown scam.  Judging from your notes, I suspect you have some big
grudge against IBM, but that has absolutely nothing to do with IBM or
this list.

You sir, owe me an apology.