> I purchased Openoffice 2.1 CD a month ago. Now I just found I can download
> entire software for free, the version is 2.2. WOW, how ironic it is!

Well, getting OpenOffice.org by CD sure is one of many ways, though :-)

> I have a question: Can I open the Openoffice files on a computer only with
> Microsoft Office, not Openoffice?

Not out of the box.
If you install ODF plugin for MS Office then it can open and save into
OpenDocument format which OpenOffice.org uses. (ODT, ODS, etc.)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466

> If I created a file using Openoffice, can I open this file on another
> computer with Microsoft Office?

You may lose some formatting information once in a while depending on
how the documents are structured, but yes. Just you will have to save
your document as MS Office files (DOC, XLS, etc.) MS Office can open
them fine.
But if ODF plugin is installed for MS Office, you can open OpenDocument
files.
> Please tell me how can other computers read my files without downloading
> Openoffice software.

Now, OpenOffice.org can also output your file as PDF, so if are trying
to just distribute your document, and not expecting receiver to edit it,
that certainly the option. PDF file is pretty much what you see is what
you get, and it preserves formatting information much better than the
method I covered earlier. Problem is that it is not very editable. (and
even to be editable in a sense, you'll need fairly expensive piece of
software -- even with one it's still not very editable.)

Hope this helps.
Hideki Saito