I am using OpenOffice 2.2 Dutch version.
I have a problem of validating a date cell in Calc.

I try to ensure that the value I enter is before 01/01/2007. (Or after a certain date.) I use the menu Data, Validation and enter Date as content and maximum value = 01/01/2007. I still can enter any value without seeing the message box I entered for unappropriate values.

Is this a bug in Calc? Or do I have to specify the maximum value in a certain format?
Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Paul Dom