Hi there.

I'd like to make a Makro that delete some rows wich are not used.
I made it as far as shown below.
Unfortunatly I have no proper Syntaxdokumentation so I tried
SetCellByPosition (similar to GetCellByPosition) but it does not work.
Can anybody tell me, how to manipulate the row marked with ->??

Thank you

TV

do until oCell.string = ""
        if (oCell.string <> "Artikelnummer") Then
                print oCell.string & " nicht Artikelnummer"
                if (oCell.string <> "Typ") Then
                        print oCell.string &  " nicht Typ"
                        if (oCell.string <> "Artikelbezeichnung") Then
                                print oCell.string & " nicht
Artikelbezeichnung"
->
ThisComponent.Sheets(0).SetCellByPosition(i,0)
                                dispatcher.executeDispatch(document,
".uno:DeleteColumns", "", 0, Array())
                        end if
                end if
        end if
        i=i+1
        oCell = ThisComponent.Sheets(0).GetCellByPosition(i,0)
loop