-------- Original Message --------
From: Stephen Cooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri 04 May 2007 13:37:12 EST

> Don't quite understand  how the "users" set up works. Have replied there
> and am also sending a copy of this to you.

Normally, you only have to hit the "Reply" button in your email program
for the message to be posted back to the "users" list. All messages on
the list are seen by thousands of subscribers, any of whom can respond
to that posting. This list is a little unusual in that non-subscribed
users (such as yourself) can also post moderated messages here, but you
will not see any reply, unless the respondent CC's you, you look for
replies in a newsgroup (eg. gmane.comp.openoffice.questions) or check
the list archives http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

Since you seem to be unfamiliar with the principles and practices of
mailing lists, you might note, for future reference, that it is not
considered good etiquette to CC someone off-list, unless requested to do
so. However, we are all learning all of the time, so it's no big deal ;)

> Thanks for your suggestion  -- it works!!!

That's great! I am not sure if this is a bug or a minor user glitch, but
I encountered an almost identical issue with one of my customers a short
time ago and this change fixed the problem for them.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Barton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pleased we could help. If you have any other questions or problems with
OOo, please post to users@openoffice.org

Dave