Yes, you can but first time might you do not want to associate doc/xls/ppt to OpenOffice.org during installation...
KAMI

Giacomo Germinario írta:
Dear Sirs,

I'm dowloading your last version of open office, but I
have on my hard drive a version of Microsoft Office xp
2003. Are they compatible? In other words, may I keeep
them at use em at the same time?
Thanks.

Giacomo Germinario

Romans 8: 28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose".