I'm using OpenOffice 2.0. (upgrading to 2.2 soon), and I've encountered
a small problem that I can't work out where to go to solve.

I recently had a couple of files that I wanted to open in Calc as CSV
files, let's call them "File A" and "File B". I've since processed them
before saving them as "File A.csv" and "File B.csv". Unfortunately, I
had a problem with my computer where I had to kill off some tasks
(including OO), and I've deleted "File A" and "File B" since.

When I next ran OO, I get the Recover Document dialog, so I click "Start
Recovery", and OO then tells me that it can't recover the documents.
They're not listed on the Recent Documents menu any more, and I can't
find any reference to them in the Registry or configuration files. I
also tried creating dummy versions before starting OO, but to no avail.

So, my question is how can I remove them from OO's list so that it won't
have to ask me to recover them?

Many TIA,

--
Richard Watt