Dear Sir/maddam

I am currently having trouble in Downloading Open office 2.2 for Mac OS X 10.4.7 & I am wondering if you can send me a zipped file or something that i can download the correct doing from, I keep on downloading the X11 Version, which I dont have so if you can help me with this that be great.

i love Open office and i think its great I use it on my PC , and i just bought this mac, and that i am starting to use my mac more than the PC, so if you can help me out so i can use your great Software,
If you can help me out that be PERFECT.

Kind Regards

Jason Bepper