Word Art is Microsoft's terminology.  Word Perfect uses the term Text Art. To
avoid any copywrite hassles,  OpenOffice uses the term Fontwork.  Fontwork
initiates very, very similar to Word Art, but expands similar to Text Art. For
OpenOffice's Fontwork, View/Toolbars/Fontwork will provide you with the
Fontwork toolbar.  From there, HAVE FUN!

Greg

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Dear Sir

I have tried everything I know but cannot find how to open Word Art.

Your programme is really great but I do miss Word Art. Please explain how  to
sort out

Many thanks

Mike Fairweathetr

**********

Gregory L. Forster, E.A.
GLF Services

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity,
religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim
the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of
human happiness - these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The
mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish
them." * * * *
George Washington – Farewell Address – Philadelphia, September 7, 1796

*********