On Sunday 13 May 2007 08:50, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "M Henri Day" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who wrote:

>  she
> did complain about the suite being bloated, surely something that would
> apply as well - or as little - to the Windows version as to the one bundled
> with Feisty. In what way is the latter «crippled» ?...

Form personal experience with Kubuntu, all progs packed for the various
versions of K/E//Ubuntu are broken so thet they will work with sudo, but will
not run from root.

Apart from that, I dont know if the K/E/Ubuntu version of OO  has had
functionalities removed....

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                  There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.