On Saturday 12 May 2007 15:15, Dave Barton wrote:
> [...]

Dragon, though, is a Windows based program not accessable to many of us. I
don't think it works under Crossover Linux or Crossover Mac, either.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil. I simply suspect that
if Microsoft ever met up with the devil, it wouldn't need an interpreter."
-InfoWorld Editor Nicholas Petreley