At 11:05 15/05/2007 +0200, Henrik Sive wrote:
Hey, I really like open office but to my problem:

when I first started up Math there were this help window were I could just
click on the a*b and in the line where you type in it would show <?> times
<?>. This was perfect for me, but now it's gone. Could you explain were I
could get that window with all the formulas back?

Thank you
Regards

Are you missing the lower window, where you compose instructions to create the formulae you require? If so, one possibility is that you have simply shrunk it down to no height. If you do this, Math remembers the fact and opens like this each time! Move your cursor to a point just above the status bar at the bottom of the Math window. Does the cursor change to two horizontal lines with up and down arrows? If so, this is the top of the invisible window. Grasp it with the mouse and drag it upwards. Right-click in the newly revealed window to see the menus containing the formula types you require.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker