Hi, Paul,

Thank you for the quick reply (you certainly don't get THAT with Microsoft
Office!), but I am afraid it doesn't seem to work for me.  The Note is not
in a cell as far as I can tell; it is just in the normal flow of standard
paragraph text in Writer.  Perhaps I was not clear.  Sorry.

-Patrick

Sorry that was my mistake ... I automatically assumed you were talking about
calc. If you in writer and you have added a note you should see a yellow
rectangle indicating where the note has been placed.  Simply place you
cursor either side and delete it as you would normal text until the
rectangle disappears.

Reply to the list if the problem still occurs...

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0