"*Dear Sir*
**
*So, you are telling me that I paid for a free software?*
**
*I really do not understand why you let those things happen.*
**
*I am polite, but I did not understand why I paid for a software to a
company and another person (You) contacted me about the software. It's a
little bit messy. What do you thing.?*
**
*So, If I go to the site that you sent me, I can download the same
software for free. And it's legal.*
**
*So, the other company made money my stealing free software and re sale
them. Yes or No. If yes , I will talk to the DA of Las Vegas Ilives next
door. As well as the Senator Harry Reid.*
**
*Thanks a lot for the information. If you have more please let me know,
because I will see a lot of people this week end, and I want this to be
cleared!"*
**

OpenOffice is provided as a free download from www.openoffice.org.
There are some vendors who provide it on CD for a nominal fee.  They
provide a service for those who do not have broadband internet access.
There are others who charge considerably more for a CD.  But the worst
are those who merely provide a link where it can be downloaded, but
charge just for the link.  However, all are entirely legal, unless
there's some misrepresentation or if they try to restrict your rights,
as provided by the LGPL license.