Did you try switching the shift key, in case you accidentally saved with the shift key misapplied?

Pauline Jones wrote:
I was trying to install my password on Office. It came back an error saying
some string of numbers was incorrect. But I didn't give any I tried to use
pj9457. maybe you can figure out what to do with it.
Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Lewis<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: users@openoffice.org<mailto:users@openoffice.org> Cc: Pauline Jones<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [users] [moderated] YOU MUST GIVE A SUMMARY HERE

  On Sunday May  27 2007 10:14 am, Pauline Jones wrote:
  > I can't get my password to take without error. If I am doing
  > something wrong please let me know. THANKS

Passwords are used for so many things. Would you please explain exactly what you are doing and what error message you get?

  Dan