Dear Sir, Madam,

As part of Tacis - European Union Project, we are rufurbishing 3 georgian
universities for better networking and ressources sharing within a newly
developped European Academic carrer developped in this country

We need to choose an office solution for 50 workstations, and we are of course
looking for the best quality/cost balance.

As a private user I recognise the great quality of Open Office 2, and I wonder
which licensing system would allow us to use this software in our Universities
in Tbilisi, Batumi and Telavi.

Is the GPL complient to our academic use ?
if not, which system/pricing would be possible ?

This is an Urgent request,

Thank you in advance.

Guillaume Buresté
Tacis Project - Institute for European Studies
Tbilisi State University
1 Chavchavadze Av., 1st Building, Room #211

Phone / Fax : +995 32 25 24 98
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com