On 06/02/2007 05:30 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 06/02/2007 12:03 AM, Joachim Zettler wrote:
>> HI,
>>
>> I found it lying around on my hd because the guy I work for has left
>> the company and he stored some tutorials concerning latex on this
>> disk. And one of these tutorials covers the problem with the eps
>> export.
>>
>> It is just an html file but I do not know where he got it from :(
>> Sorry.
>
> Found it:
>
> http://www.mt.luth.se/~fresah/tex/doc/ooffice.html
>
> :-)

Added note: on my linux installation I did not find the EPS filter
listed in the Common.xcu file. I ended up deleting/backing up the old
~.openoffice.or2/usr/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcu file
and created a new one with the following:

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <oor:component-data xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; oor:name="Common"
> oor:package="org.openoffice.Office">
>  <node oor:name="Misc">
>   <prop oor:name="FirstRun" oor:type="xs:boolean">
>    <value>false</value>
>   </prop>
>  </node>
>  <node oor:name="Filter">
>   <node oor:name="Graphic">
>    <node oor:name="Export">
>     <node oor:name="EPS">
>      <prop oor:name="ColorFormat" oor:type="xs:int">
>       <value>1</value>
>      </prop>
>      <prop oor:name="Version" oor:type="xs:int">
>       <value>2</value>
>      </prop>
>      <prop oor:name="TextMode" oor:type="xs:int">
>       <value>2</value>
>      </prop>
>     </node>
>    </node>
>   </node>
>  </node>
>  <node oor:name="Internal">
>   <prop oor:name="CurrentTempURL" oor:type="xs:string">
>    <value/>
>   </prop>
>  </node>
> </oor:component-data>

I then tested using Draw and indeed it does work :-) The EPS file is
saved with the text settings.

I also came across this:
http://util.openoffice.org/common/configuration/oor-registry-how-to.html
http://util.openoffice.org/common/configuration/oor-registry.html