I've a launcher that is a script in fact where the command line are :

#!/bin/bash
LANG=en_US.UTF-8 soffice -writer

(my OOo is in French with the standard icon)

Hagar

Le 04.06.2007 17:21, Lars D. Noodén a écrit :

Is there a switch that can be set on start up to specify which locale to use? I'd like to set up a pair of icons, one starting up one language / locale the other starting another language / locale. How can that be done (on Kubuntu or OS X) ?

-Lars
Lars Noodén ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Ensure access to your data now and in the future
        http://opendocumentfellowship.org/about_us/contribute