-------- Original Message --------
From: sean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed 06 Jun 2007 04:35:34 EST

> Dear Sir or Madam
>
> Just suggesting that there be included the above functionality. If
> the functionality is there, it is a bit hard to find.
>
> Regards Sean

It's already there, plus some. OOo (OpenOffice.org) is not a clone of
any other software and it's real power and functionality is in it's use
of styles. It's not that hard to find this information. Just take a look
in the "Help" facility under "Page Numbers" or search the "Help"
facility for: page numbers;inserting/defining/formatting

You may also like to look at the information here:
http://documentation.openoffice.org
and read the "User Guide" which can be found here:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html
Specifically the chapter "Introduction to Styles" which can be found
here: http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors/index.html

Hope this helps.

Dave