I am using oOo 1.1. I have been trying to format the chapters of a
document so that the beginning of each paragraph is indented. I do not
want the introductory pages indented, nor do I want the title of each
chapter indented.

When I go to format and set Automatic indent for the text of each
chapter, it looks fine. However, once I save the document and close out,
the indents are lost, i.e. when I open the document again, there are no
indents.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA Kelly Morris

--