To: <users@openoffice.org>; "Daniel Perri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Re: Open Office.org Calc 2.1

On Tuesday June  05 2007 10:06 pm, NoOp wrote:
On 06/05/2007 11:28 AM, Daniel Perri wrote:
> I replyed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] my question but they didn't
> answer me. Open Office Calc 2.1 include a function like a SOLVER
> function of EXCEL of MICROSOFT OFFICE? I need to do lineal
> analisys. Maximizing or minimizing a value, with some variables
> and restrictions. And is too important to do a sensibility
> analisys. If it's possible, you could tell me how to install it
> and settings. Sincerelly, Daniel Perri.

There is a 3rd party solver:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Optimization_Solver

You can download it here:
<http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Science-and-Engineering/Mathematics
/Optimization-Solver-for-OpenOffice-org-Calc-6433.shtml>

or directly from here:
http://kohei.us/ooo/solver/
[poorly designed page when viewing using via Firefox or
Seamonkey...]

Copy to Daniel.