We have been Star Office / Open Office (OO) users ever since its
inception in 2001. We are approximately 250 "OO" users in our company.

We have made few observations after using the latest version of Open
Office.

The attached file "OO bugs_Improvementsv0.odt" comprises of bugs and few
improvements that we propose to further enhance the usability of Open Office
tools.

We hope our inputs are useful to you and we will receive the next version
re-structured and fixed.

It would be really helpful if you could lodge these bugs and enhancements
yourself. The following web page provides some more information on how this
can be done:
http://qa.openoffice.org/

I would strongly suggest that you check (by searching) that these are not
already known issues. I've had a quick look through your document and there
are many good points raised so I would strongly suggest that you follow this
up.

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0