I believe that the enterprise version of StarOffice supports excel macros directly. Unfortunately, that costs money!

TRE EMME SPA - Leonardo Nepi - wrote:
Dear Sirs,

We are interested to use Open Office Suite for commercial use, but the only problem we have is that we need to run the Excel Macro. Could you be so kind to inform us where it could be possible to download Open Office with VBA support as we know for sure that it really possible to run the VBA but we cannot find the way to do it.
Could you alsoi provide us a user's guide for running the Macro Excel in Open
Office?

Many thanks in advance for the gentle collaboration.

Waiting for your reply

Good day!

LEONARDO NEPI
Export Manager

TRE EMME SPA
Via dell'Artigianato, 22
62020 S.ANGELO IN PONTANO (MC)
ITALY
Ph:  +39.0733.66.33.16 - 0733.66.33.34
Fax: +39.0733.66.34.17
Mobile: +39.393.91.01.005
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I) Questo messaggio contiene informazioni per uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualsiasi uso o rivelazione non autorizzati sono proibiti. Se avete ricevuto questa e-mail per errore Vi richiediamo di comunicarcelo, di non farne copia e di cancellare l'originale. (E) This e-mail may be privileged. If you have received it in error, do not copy or disclose its contents, please notify us immediately and delete it.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm