Hi Casper,

casper09 wrote:

Help! I am new to OO and I have a simple question which I can't
resolve: How to repeat the Insert a row command? Or how to insert
more than one row?

The menu Edit|Repeat (Bewerken|Herhalen) does the trick.

I tried Ctrl-Y (which is in the Help pages) but this doesn't work (I
work with the Dutch version of OO).

Ctrl-Y can re-do something that you've just undone (Ctrl-Z).
(I'm not sure if the Help text is unclear.)

Since I like my keyboard, I've assigned Edit|Repeat to the key combination Ctrl-H (for Englisch readers: H = herhalen = repeat).
Do this with Tools|Customise (Extra|Aanpassen).

Best,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands