I'm using an MS Word book and am trying to do it with Open Office. (I'm sure
some of you will have read my previous posting about points and inches, many
thanks btw :)

I now have a new problem, I have to put in a "section break". I tried using
the help, but to no avail.

Here is the wording of the problem I have to do...

"Insert a continuous section break at the beginning of the heading Early
Painting and Drawing Programs.
"Position the insertion point on any character in the heading Early Painting
and Drawing Programs and then change the left and right margins to 1.5inches."

As I have said before, any help would be greatly appreciated!

David

--
"'The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do
nothing." - Edmund Burke