Hallo,

KH.Ziener wrote:
Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort!
Hat aber leider nicht funktioniert. Bekomme weiterhin die Melgungen 1935 und
2908. Habe wieder OO 1.1.5 installiert.

[Abstract: Thanks for reply. It still doesn't work. Getting error
messages 1935 and 2908. Reinstalled OOo 1.1.5.]

mfg
Karl-Heinz Ziener

Most of the members on this OOo users list don't know German - so you
do without their competent support, if you reply in German.
Well - playing the stopgap ...  ;-)

Regarding OOo 1.1.5 and OOo 2.2.1 -
there's no need for you to uninstall OOo 1.1.5 while trying to install
OOo 2.2.1. Parallel installation is possible without any problems.

Regarding error message 2908 - Microsoft's msdn library reports:

'2908 - Could not register component [2].'
[ http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa372835.aspx ]