On 20.06.2007 22:29 UK Time, James Knott wrote:
Herbert Eppel wrote:
On 20.06.2007 12:46 UK Time, Joe Grech wrote:
Can't you download at night?  That's what I do go to sleep and in the
morn it is done.
Not a very constructive answer, I'm afraid :-(

While having to download the whole shebang is only a minor nuisance
for broadband users, it is a major pain on the neck for users who only
have a modem connection.

I realise resources for implementing this are limited etc., but the
sooner incremental OOo office updates are available the better.

After all, we used to have the same situation with Mozilla, but
incremental Mozilla updates work very well indeed now.

How often does MS offer incremental updates for MS Office?

That is totally beside the point.

--
Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslation.co.uk