Hello,

I'm having a hard time finding the language packs.  I have been all
through the OOo site look, have been to the L10n project site, yet I
still can't find a location to download the packs.  I have one for ver
2.1 that I found somewhere though.

Also, I would like to know if there is a way to have the language change
on  a per user basis.  I.e., we have an English and a French logon,
depending on which you log on as, you get the corresponding language.  I
know you can install two copies of the program, one for each profile,
but this doubles the time to do updates (we have hundreds of computers),
and I believe that it doesn't do file association.

Thanks...

Joel Goudreau

Technical Support Analyst

Fundy Library Region